Own It February 11, 2014
Genre: Romantic Drama
Runtime: 89 Minutes
UPC: MAV-5426, 824355542622
Incomplete is a captivating story of one woman's longing to complete her family through love and desire but unearths an elusive weave of deception. It's a riveting tale of trust, betrayal and the fine lines that divides when secrets are hidden and shared with strangers.
Jaye Taylor, Michael "Mike Pain" Davidson, Sanura, Donald Porter Jr.
Charles Farmer, Jr., Abe Vilchez-Moran
- "Fabulous film and a surprise ending..didn't see that coming. I really enjoyed it". - Dionne McIntyre- Professor, NSU
- "One of the BEST Movies I've ever seen.I've cried, laughed and the surprises ending, WOW!" Khalil Rasul Malik-VP Mktg/21st Century Communications
- "Charles Farmer Jr. is a Brilliant Writer" - Manswell Peterson
- "Movie Plot and story line was awesome!" - Quincy Carr - Comedian
- "Great! Excellent! Powerful!" - Mark Harris - Producer
- "A must see! Buy it! Borrow it! Just Support it! - Michael Ellison
- "Don't do it to yourself man and miss this film." - Deontate Noel
- "Great dynamic characters in the story; enjoyed the twist at the end!A romantic Blockbuster." - Stephen Pullen - Old Dominion University
- "Fun and wonderful film, I really enjoyed it." - Theressa Brown - 95.7 WVKL.
- "It's guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your seat. And talking about an emotional rollercoaster. Yes!" - Poetikk Justice - Talk Radio Personality.
- "This is a great story about how complicated relationships can be. Incomplete pulls you in and doesn't let you go." - Marlon Hargrave