Own It February 11, 2014
Genre: Romantic Drama
Runtime: 89 Minutes
UPC: MAV-5426, 824355542622
Incomplete is a captivating story of one woman's longing to complete her family through love and desire but unearths an elusive weave of deception. It's a riveting tale of trust, betrayal and the fine lines that divides when secrets are hidden and shared with strangers.
|Charles Farmer, Jr., Abe Vilchez-Moran||Jaye Taylor, Michael "Mike Pain" Davidson, Sanura, Donald Porter Jr.|
About the Crew
- "Fabulous film and a surprise ending..didn't see that coming. I really enjoyed it". - Dionne McIntyre- Professor, NSU
- "One of the BEST Movies I've ever seen.I've cried, laughed and the surprises ending, WOW!" Khalil Rasul Malik-VP Mktg/21st Century Communications
- "Charles Farmer Jr. is a Brilliant Writer" - Manswell Peterson
- "Movie Plot and story line was awesome!" - Quincy Carr - Comedian
- "Great! Excellent! Powerful!" - Mark Harris - Producer
- "A must see! Buy it! Borrow it! Just Support it! - Michael Ellison
- "Don't do it to yourself man and miss this film." - Deontate Noel
- "Great dynamic characters in the story; enjoyed the twist at the end!A romantic Blockbuster." - Stephen Pullen - Old Dominion University
- "Fun and wonderful film, I really enjoyed it." - Theressa Brown - 95.7 WVKL.
- "It's guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your seat. And talking about an emotional rollercoaster. Yes!" - Poetikk Justice - Talk Radio Personality.
- "This is a great story about how complicated relationships can be. Incomplete pulls you in and doesn't let you go." - Marlon Hargrave