Maverick Entertainment Group accepts submissions of completed, feature-length, English language films to be considered for domestic and/or international distribution.
Submitted projects must be original material created for theatrical, direct-to-DVD or pay/cable/free television markets and should have a running time greater than 75 minutes.
Should you be interested in submitting a project to Maverick, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with full screener link to project and trailer. Private Vimeo link (include password) or YouTube UNLISTED link preferred. We are no longer accepting DVD submissions at this time.
Your cover letter should include:
- title and a brief synopsis of the project;
- cast list, including director and all producers (with brief bio's if available);
- your contact information;
- your connection with the project;
- list of any other notable attachments to the project;
- list of available territories;
- list of any awards won; and
- any notable publicity for your project.
Maverick Entertainment's Acquisition team will generally respond to submissions within 14 business days of receipt.
Disclaimer: Neither submission of your project to Maverick nor anything contained herein shall in any way obligate Maverick to utilize the project or to distribute, exhibit, advertise, produce, or exploit the project. If your film does not meet our criteria, you will be notified via email. All submissions are destroyed once an acquisition determination is made. Please note that Maverick does not return submitted materials.Download the Submission Release Form